Genuine VTC5 18650 High-drain Battery (3.7V, 2600mAh, 30A) by Sony; this particular battery cell is infamous for boasting the highest continuous discharge (30A) of any 18650 batteries currently on the market!
A perfect fit for setups geared towards delivering the extreme sub-ohm experience, the Sony VTC5 is truly a dream come true for all the sub-ohm junkies out there who like to chase clouds on high wattage!
Some of the batteries might come with a removable white label applied by our supplier/ wholesaler for international shipping purposes; battery model and relevant numbers are printed on the battery and can be used to verify authenticity.Note: Lithium batteries cannot be carried by air via Australia Express Post due to existing transport safety regulations and will be dispatched via regular parcel post (2 - 5 days). Product Specifications:
Note: There are inherent risks attached to the use of all rechargeable batteries. Special caution must be applied when working with Li-on, LiPo or any rechargeable batteries as they are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause serious injury, damage, or defect resulting from the modification, improper use, misuse or mishandling of the batteries/ chargers in any form or shape at any stage of transportation or use. User must have knowledge on the charging, discharging, assembly and storage of these batteries before use. Use at your own risk!Safety Precautions:
- Size: 18650 (cylindrical)
- Flat top
- 18mm diameter
- 65mm length
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 30A
Disclaimer: My Little Vaporium, registered as an individual/sole trader, and any and all of My Little Vaporium's related entities are not responsible for any permanent or temporary injury, damage, or defect resulting from the modification, improper use, misuse or mishandling of the batteries and/or chargers in any form or shape at any stage of transportation or use.
- This battery is not protected and must be used with special caution
- Always only use chargers that are deemed safe by relevant authorities
- Do not use if any visible damage/ defect is present on battery or charger
- Do not use if battery or charger is possibly stressed from any form of modification, improper use, misuse or mishandling even if stress/ damage/ defect is not visible
- Do not leave batteries charging unattended
- Always charge on/ in a heat resistant, non-conductive and fire-proof surface
- Always transport and store battery in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- Dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and regulations
- Keep away from children and pets